Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:22:05 — 94.1MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS | Subscribe to Us!
Chris and Mike were live, talking to Niyaz Pirani, a dear friend from Chris’s wild California days; Niyaz runs Knife and Spork PR, a PR firm for the awesome restaurants in Southern California. Niyaz also has a podcast called “I Know But“; so in essence, he’s way too successful to be talking to us, but here we are…
- We discussed STREET, a restaurant in Portsmouth NH, tries and spectacularly fails to solve a perceived staffing problem with an incredibly one-sided and sexist “contract” to continue employing one of the waitresses there. https://www.facebook.com/anna.dinnigan.5/posts/2188487148098157?hc_location=ufi
- The restaurant responded in a breathtakingly stupid way: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10216172077995622&set=p.10216172077995622&type=3&theater
- We talked to Niyaz about how that could’ve been handled better from a PR POV, then got a couple of stories about Chris from the old days
- Robot Neil Kinnon with another deep thought and very odd life experience
- Meghan McCain melting down about socialism
- Beau Davidson, our big beautiful boy, giving a very profound take on the drug epidemic in entertainment
WHO TO FOLLOW:
@knifeandsporkpr – Knife and Spork PR
@fatdudeonadiet – Niyaz’s blog about healthy eating and weight loss
@iknowbutpodcast – A podcast by our beautiful son Niyaz!
Call us and leave us a voicemail – 1-833-SOY-BOYS